In 2013, my husband and I relocated to Jackson, Wyoming, to be near our extended family. That same year, after learning of the need for family law attorneys at our local legal aid clinic, I began working with the Teton County Access to Justice Center as a contract attorney, which led to opening my own practice. Since my doors opened, I have exclusively focused on family law matters. As a mother and wife, I know that each client’s family circumstances are particular to their case and not every case fits into a perfect box. For this reason, I dedicate my time to crafting resolutions that work for you and your children.
Prior to opening my practice, I was an associate attorney in Los Angeles for six years focused on family law matters. While practicing in Los Angeles, I was an active volunteer in the Los Angeles Domestic Violence Clinic.
I currently serve as a board member at the Teton County Access to Justice Center, a legal aid organization which provides legal services to low income residents in Northwest Wyoming.
- B.A. magna cum laude, Political Communication, The George Washington University, 2003
- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of California admission, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of Wyoming admission, 2011
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Teton County Bar Association
- Board Member of the Teton County Access to Justice Center